Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am doing better. I still have my moments, but I'm sure I will for a while. However much I am still grieving, I have a lot to be thankful for and I hope you do too.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband. This experience has only brought us closer and stonger as a couple.

I am thankful for my wonderful little boy who is the light of our lives.

I am thankful that I have a good job and an understanding company who will allow me the time to get through this and get back on my feet.

I am thankful for the support of my family and my friends. I am thankful that this experience has reconnected me to friends that I hadn't spoken with in years.

I am thankful that there is still hope.

Have a wonderful (hopefully not too snowy) day with your loved ones tomorrow :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment