Thursday, October 29, 2009

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you be?



This is where I would be.

The hills are green, there is a mist in the air and not a car for miles and miles. I was lucky enough to visit this place called Gimmewald, Switzerland in 2003.

I have never felt such peace in my life as I did sitting on the edge of this little meadow, gazing into the mountains afar and the valley below.

Now granted, at some point, I would want to take the train back to civilization and get a Starbucks or something, but I would love a little mountain hideway, way, way up.

Someday, little Gimmewald, you and I will meet again!

1 comment:

  1. It is a gorgeous place isn't it. I was there in 1994. Did you hike up the glacer, or go "under" it. The colour is so spectacular. one the best days of my life was spent high atop an Alp in Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete