Thursday, October 8, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing You - October Edition

ok, my blog needs some lightening up - Thanks Shan for providing an opportunity. For more Knowing Me, Knowing you - visit Shan over at the Fairy Blogmother

1. Crunchy peanut butter or smooth?

Crunchy. But I'm the only one in the family who likes it, so I always give in and buy smooth.... unless I buy a little jar just for me!


2. Do you do any volunteer work? (No judgment, just curious. I'm always on the look out for new ways to get involved.... like I have time for more stuff.)

I really wish I did more, but I do very little. I use having the 2 year old as an excuse, but it's probably not a very good one.


3. What's your favourite cold weather drink?

Warm Tea


4. What is your favourite holiday?

Thanksgiving. I love fall. I love the colours, I love the big harvest moons and I love harvesting all of the goodies that I've worked hard all summer to grow.


5. Okay quick - you gotta hop a plane right now, to anywhere with anyone - where do you go and with who?

I'm taking hubby and we're going to the smallest deserted island I can find that has those hotel rooms that are right over the water and crystal clear water and white sand and NO SNOW!

2 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is pretty great too! Really there isn't a holiday out there that I don't enjoy. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always buy a little jar of crunchy for myself. i lasts forever, but at least i know it's there when i want!

    ReplyDelete