Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's only 6:15?? Yipee!!!

Ok, so I completely forgot that we changed the clocks last night... I love when the clocks fall back! It's that little gift that you never get the other 364 days of the year when you look at the clock.

I awoke at 7:15 today and suddenly nudged D... "did you set the clocks back?"... "no.." he answered...

"that means it's really only 6:15?!?!?!"

Now normally, that would mean I would be thrilled that I could sleep in longer! I'll be wishing that next Sunday, but since I've had a month of good sleeps, instead I thought... "yes, an extra hour to get stuff done!"

I got myself into the middle of a bunch of organizing projects as you might remember.. Well, now there are bits and bites here and there to finish.

Hopefully today, and hopefully I can show off the hard work soon!

Happy Sunday! (Oh and happy belated Hallowe'en).. pics of our adventures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment