Sunday, March 1, 2009

Knowing Me... Knowing You... in March

I'm pretty sure I missed February's Knowing Me, Knowing You (I might still do it anyhow)... but here is March's from Shan's blog. Feel free to play along and answer the questions on your own blog (or in the comments section if you don't have a blog).

#1 What is your dream life?

My dream life is to live somewhere with rolling green hills... green as far as the eye can see... That would either be Ireland, or Brag Creek (near Calgary in the foothills of the mountains) for the few months of the year that it appears quite green! I would be financially secure enough to not have to work at my regular job and instead do the things I love... teaching piano, photography, graphic work, gardening, cooking, and spending oodles of hours with my kids!


#2 Do you play games online?

Not anymore... I had to go to scrabblers anonymous after trying it out on Facebook, so I have banned myself from online games.

#3 Seen anything good lately?

My girlfriends and I just saw Nights in Rodanthe It was such a good chick flick and such a good tear jerker... we all enjoyed having a good cry ;o)


#4 What is your favourite pizza combination?

Ham, green pepper and mushroom


#5 How are you with houseplants?

When life isn't crazy, they do well in my house... when life gets crazy, they inevitably end up in the garbage, which means every few years, I end up getting new ones... That doesn't stop me from trying over and over though... I really would like to have more house plants!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty great life. I'm looking forward to seeing that movie as well.

    ReplyDelete