Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog... a place for just me! I look forward to sharing recipes, tips, stories, opportunities to vent... whatever comes across my mind!

As always, I welcome any and all comments.

So what's first on the plate? How about Knowing Me, Knowing You... (questions courtesy of my bloggy friend Shan)

1. Making any New Year's resolutions this year or do you think the whole idea of resolutions is ridiculous?

I don't like the idea of resolutions, but I just like the idea of "keep these things in the back of your mind"... so this year, in the back of my mind, I will..

Try to encorporate more whole foods into our meals and diet
Turn exercising into something fun (hello Chariot stroller and Wii fit!)
Remember to stop and play with lego (or whatever else Matthew has out at the time)
Care less if the house is not clean and more if I haven't had Matthew time


2. Read/Watched anything good?

Haven't done either since I went back to work. But I choose to use my free time mostly working on this or that project on photoshop so I really can't complain. (I just need to by a lot of "complete sets" of shows when they come out on dvd!)


3. Blog you can't stop reading...

I love V and Co.. She has such great ideas and the type of decorating style that I wish I had but don't!

4. George Clooney and Brad Pitt are together on the cover of the French edition of GQ. You can check out the sexiness here. Quick question..... who's hotter?

I guess if I have to choose, Brad, but really, I don't care for either.. now Keith Urban is another story ;o)


5. When it comes to movies do you prefer the theater or dvd?

Definitely Theater. Probably because I don't remember what one looks like inside...


So that's it! looking forward to sharing more of me in the future... Feel free to play along with Shan's KMKY here.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I love the new blog. The header is very cute. And I totally get the Keith Urban thing. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice new blog. Have to agree with Shan, love the header. I'nm trying to get something different for mine and can't seem to figure it out. Anyhoo..

    Have to say Ick! ont he Keith Urban thing. Sorry, can't do it. Maybe it's because I hate country music? Oops, did I completely alienate you on that comment? ;-)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of you, as well: Love the Header. Very cute and I may need to copy it sometime.

    Keith Urban...uhhh...well...ummm...maybe he could cut his hair or something? ;-) Lovely wife, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog! I have a funny feeling there will be just as much 'Matthew' here as there is on Two Little Feet! :)

    Ok - Brad or George - I just can't chose. Love 'em both! Keith Urban??? Seriously???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, ok, I confess... I don't reallllly love Keith that much, but he's not that bad, and I couldn't think of anyone else off the top of my head. Ok? Give me a break!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete