Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grace 2/365

Ah, what a day today. Good, but busy. Usually by Thursday I'm pretty wiped out and looking forward to the weekend. I'm not even sure what it is that makes me so tired. Sometimes I think its just me worrying about what I didn't get done or what didn't get cleaned. All things to let go of I know, but not always easy.

2/365:

~ Matthew holding my hand while he falls asleep. Some will say I shouldn't do this because he won't learn to sleep on his own, but he's only little for a little while, and I cherish those little moments

~ Nana gathering and sorting the recycling for us today

~ it was so nice to walk from the parking lot to my car and feel the warm sunshine and a cool breeze on my face today. Again, we are so lucky to live where we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment