Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry Christmas.... again!

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope you had a fun and safe holiday season.  Sorry, I've been absent from the blog for a while, but enjoyed a lot of time with M and D.

We have, however, been celebrating Christmas over and over because it appears that Mr. M has been hiding Christmas presents since before the big day!  It seems he hid half of Nana's presents to us and because I didn't see her put them under the tree, I didn't miss them!

It started a few days after Christmas when he "found" a present in his kitchen that was from Nana to Daddy.  Then this weekend he "discovered" a present somewhere and came running to me yelling "look what I got!!" whilst holding a wrapped present!  Yesterday, as I was trying to recover a ball from under the couch, I encountered a third present.


It sure has been fun rediscovering a little bit of the fun every day.. maybe M was onto something after all!

1 comment: