Saturday, June 20, 2009

Where to Start...

You know when you haven't done something for soo long that you don't even really know where to start? Well, that's me and blogging right now.
May and most have June have been ridiculously busy. It had seemed as though most weekends were planned for us and weekends tend to be the only time that I get to spend on the computer by myself.

...thinking maybe I'll designate Tuesday nights as blog nite. If DH can go out and play hockey twice a week, then I can lock myself in the office and blog to my hearts content once a week, can't I? LOL

I caught myself a nice summer flu bug. It sucks. It sucks because I should probably be resting but that's impossible when you have a list a mile long of things you want to do over the summer! Luckily today, the icky, headachy, flu part seems over and I'm just enjoying a nice cough and sore throat. Aren't I lucky? I'm sure the rest of my clan will get it soon as when your 2 year old is climbing all over you all day, it seems impossible to not get your germs on him somehow.

Spread sand in the backyard for a good chunk of today. We're working towards getting patio blocks down and finally being able to enjoy our backyard. Step 2 needs to be the shed. We desperately need a shed. I'm sick and tired of seeing everything we own for use outside in the backyard! Patience, I know, we'll get it done sooner or later.

Can hear M and DH playing hockey downstairs.. think I'll go join them for a while. That's all for now folks. Oh, and I joined the twitter revolution.... great, one more think to eat up the last ounce of free time I had! But it's soo much fun :O)

Talk soon,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. You know, I tried Twittering but I am just not on the computer enough to make it worth while. If I was, it would suck up a heck of a lot of time. Now with no TV, I keep telling myself I'll get to blog more. Ha!

    Hope to hear from you more often!

    ReplyDelete